Bayou Lagoon Park Resort provides the most exciting events and activities around the resort includes both wet and dry outdoor activities, perfectly designed for both family gatherings and corporate team building session.
Terms & Conditions
Surcharges apply on Sat - Sun, Melaka state holidays, Malaysia school holidays, and public holidays:
• Adult +RM6 per ticket
• Child +RM5 per ticket
• Admission is free for infants aged 0-2.
• Child Ticket: 90cm till 12 years old
• Adult Ticket: Age 13 & above
• Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
• Parking is chargeable RM3 per entry
• Outside food & drinks are strictly prohibited.
• All voucher purchased are NOT exchangeable, refundable or cancellable.
• After redemption of eticket, NO refund or replacement of ticket is allowed.
• No REFUND for no show and unused eticket.
• No extension for the redemption for expire eticket.
Ticket Validity & Info:
• Fixed Date Ticket: Only valid on the selected visiting date.
• Friday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
• Saturday - Sunday, School & Public Holidays: 8:00AM - 7:00PM
• Closed every Monday to Thursday, except on Malaysia School & Public Holidays.
Please print and present e-ticket to exchange admission ticket(s) at Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Ticket Counter