Welcome to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort!
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort brings together a LEGOLAND Park, Water Park and Hotel in one LEGO® themed location. It is a family holiday destination with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program, or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning, LEGO® Technic, LEGO Kingdoms, Imagination, LEGO City, Land of Adventure and MINILAND. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.
The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
LEGOLAND Water Park which can be enjoyed seperately or in combination with the theme park has more than 20 slides and water based attractions and boasts 70 LEGO models. Highlights of this unique LEGO themed water park are:
A fun interactive play structure in the wade pool where children can aim water cannons at one another. But watch out: The huge bucket will pour 350 gallons upon everyone every few minutes.
A unique concept where children can customize their own raft made from LEGO soft bricks before floating down the lazy river.
LEGO Wave Pool
Families can ride the waves or simply cool off in this wave pool where swimmers of all ages will enjoy making a splash.
• Admission is free for infants aged 0-2.
• Child Ticket: Age 3 – 11 years old
• Adult Ticket: Age 12 – 59 years old
• Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
• As per the guidelines from the Ministry of Health, all guests of 18 years and above need to have a fully vaccinated status. Digital Vaccination Certificate on the MySejahtera app with the Low Risk status or physical copy of Fully Vaccinated Card need to be presented upon entry into LEGOLAND Malaysia premises.
Ticket Validity & Info:
• Open date, valid 90 Days from purchase date.
Please check the latest operating hours before your visit to LEGOLAND Malaysia
== > https://www.legoland.com.my/plan-your-day/before-you-visit/opening-hours/
1) Theme Park
• Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 10am – 5pm
• Friday to Sunday: 10am – 6pm
• Closed every Wednesday.
2) Water Park
• Still Closed (Will be reopening on 27th October 2021)
• Wednesday – Monday: 10am – 5pm
• Closed every Tuesday.
3) Sea Life
• Open daily
• Monday to Thursday: 10am – 6pm
• Friday to Sunday: 10am – 7pm