Underwater World Langkawi is one of the largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia. Since the start of its operation on 26 August 1995, it has become one of the must visit tourist destinations in Langkawi and has attracted a large number of foreign as well as local tourists.
Terms & Conditions
• Admission is free for infants aged 0-2.
• Child Ticket: Age 3 - 12 years old
• Adult Ticket: Age 13 & above
• Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
Ticket Validity & Info:
• Fixed Date Ticket: only valid on the selected date of visiting.
Animal Feeding Schedule:
• Seals: (Sat - Thurs) 2:30 pm (Friday) 4:00 pm
• African Penguins: 11:00 am & 2:45 pm (daily)
• Rockhopper Penguins: 11:15 am & 3:00 pm (daily)
• Tunnel Tank: 3:30 pm (daily)
• 10:00 am - 6:00 pm daily
• School & Public Holidays: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Please print and present e-ticket to exchange admission ticket(s) at Underwater World Langkawi Ticket Counter