- From 23-31 March 2019: Ahoy, Captain! Adventure Holidays event is on
- During this time, you can join an exciting race at the Pirate Station Games, play dress up and DIY a Scallywag's Hat, take selfies with the Lost Pirates and watch them perform at the Awesome Pool Party – and so much more!
- Malaysia's one-stop holiday destination located in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- Situated in the historic town of Ipoh, Lost World of Tambun is a unique attraction that features breath-taking view of limestone cliffs that is as old as 400 million years old!
- Enjoy the thrill and excitement by participating in the attractions and activities within the different parks in Lost World of Tambun!
Terms & Conditions
- Lost World Water Park: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Lost World Amusement Park: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Lost World Tiger Valley: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Lost World Petting Zoo: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Lost World Tin Valley: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Porcupine Trail: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Lupe's Adventure: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Animal Care Centre: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Luminous Forest: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 1 Packet of fish food: redeem at Swan Lake
- Complimentary 4R photo souvenir: redeem right before exit
- Ice cream & Lunch Set: redeem at Kukuntalu Hawkers (Operating Hours: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Lost World Adventure Park (Pay-per-ride)
- Lost World Haunted Chamber (Pay-per activity)
- Lost World Crystal Spa Treatments
- Tube rental
- Locker rental
- Meal Voucher
Black-out date (for scheduled maintenance)22 Apr 2019 - 23 Apr 2019
Please print and present e-ticket to exchange admission ticket(s) at Lost World of Tambun ticket counter